The Strategic Digital Pharma Marketing Course
End date: 02/10/2019
By attending this course you will learn:
- How to integrate digital into your overall pharma marketing, sales, and medical education strategy.
- A step-wise process to define a multichannel customer engagement strategy.
- The 6 multichannel communication strategies to consider.
- The possibilities, impact and best practices of each digital communication channel.
- Know how to select the best-suited digital tactics and how to implement them.
- Know whether you are focussed on the right KPIs and be able to answer ROI related questions concerning your digital tactics.
- How to correctly use key measurement tools, such as the MCQ, the NPS, etc.
- Learn from real-life examples to avoid pitfalls and gain new ideas.
- You will be able to put theory into practice during group work on the Elbonia case, developed by Across Health.
- Receive Across Health's book Delighting Pharma Customers in the Omnichannel Age - which is described as "the missing manual for pharma marketers".
Please click here for the detailed information.