Marketing Operations Associate
Our marketing team is responsible for deepening our relationship with customers, generating and nurturing leads. We use scalable channels to increase their engagement with Across Health, and to make them aware of new products and services. We run engagement, up-sell, cross-sell, and education campaigns across multiple channels including website, email, social, webinars and in-product features. We are data-driven, carefully testing and measuring all of our marketing initiatives.
The marketing operations associate will serve a vital role in managing campaigns to keep them moving forward and is responsible for supporting the systems and processes that enable the team to perform optimally in their roles.
As marketing operations associate, you will:
- Have an understanding of the Across Health offerings, target customers, and how you will contribute by delivering campaigns.
- Work closely with the marketing lead to identify and resolve any campaign deliverability issues, and to monitor and improve the campaign deployment process.
- Support with creation and QA all campaign components (webinars, landing pages, emails, LinkedIn posts), ensuring that links are working and creative and content is accurate.
- Manage the database: opt-in management, creation of opportunities in our CRM platform, qualifying leads as a result of marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrate adaptability to sudden changes in scope, schedule, or design of projects.
- Clearly communicate project changes to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure project deadlines are met and campaigns are delivered on time or ahead of schedule
- Report out on preliminary metrics related to email performance including deliverability, CTR, open and unsubscribe rates.
- Optimize campaigns via rigorous A/B testing.
- A first work experience in an operational role involving task planning and execution. Or even better: experience working with B2B campaigns across email, in-product, web display ads, direct mail, etc.
- A strong affinity with the tech tools needed for the job (marketing automation, analytics, SFDC).
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various types of teams.
- Effective communication skills, verbally and written, in English.
- Razor-sharp attention to detail with an interest in defining and improving operational processes.
- Flexibility to accommodate emerging responsibilities and last-minute changes, but ability to push back when necessary.
- An ability to deliver results whether working independently or as part of a team and to keep yourself on schedule with little to no supervision.
- An ability to own and manage the execution of campaigns from front to back, including taking initiative to troubleshoot errors, and assess and initiate improvements to the execution process.
- Shared key values: outside-in perspective, agility, curiosity, evidence-led decisions, ownership and team orientation.
We offer a creative atmosphere, an informal corporate culture with room for professional and personal development including role-specific training and coaching. You will have the opportunity to create your own career path and work internationally. We offer an attractive remuneration package, including several fringe benefits and a meritocratic bonus and staff recognition system.
If you have omnichannel & life sciences in your DNA and you are fully convinced this is THE job you have been looking for, please send your application letter and CV to Vladimir Rogiers.