Associate Account Manager
Our account managers devise and execute a winning plan to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relations. They work at the global, regional and sometimes local level. They are the strategic partner for a group of existing customers, and actively seek new expansion opportunities with existing and new clients. They work closely together with a team of insight, strategy, implementation and measurement experts.
As associate account manager you support the realization of the team objectives: prepare and follow-up on proposals, oversee projects and deliver read-outs of Navigator365™, co-lead customer workshops. You learn the key stakeholders in the company, become well-versed in our 4I approach, key products and key HCP case studies. And when the time is right, you start your own commercial activities.
- Bachelor's degree and excellent academic record.
- Interest in and talent for consultative selling.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience or role in life sciences (commercial or medical).
- Solid project management skills.
- Keen interest in or a track record of preparing and facilitating workshops with clients.
- Proven analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and quickly establish credibility.
- Excellent client relationships building skills.
- Effective communication skills, verbally and written, in English.
- Shared key values: outside-in perspective, agility, curiosity, evidence-led decisions, ownership and team orientation.
We offer a creative atmosphere, an informal corporate culture with room for professional and personal development including role-specific training and coaching. You will have the opportunity to create your own career path, work internationally and switch roles. We offer an attractive remuneration package, including several fringe benefits and a meritocratic bonus and staff recognition system.
So, if you have omnichannel, consultative selling & life sciences in your DNA and you are fully convinced this is THE job you have been looking for, please send your application letter and CV to Vladimir Rogiers.