Omnichannel Strategy Consultant
Our omnichannel strategy consultants provide unique market and customer insights in the area of multichannel trends, formulate omnichannel customer engagement strategies at the product, customer or company level, and provide pragmatic implementation and impactful measurement frameworks for pharma customers across the globe. They work mainly on the global and regional level, sometimes on the local level too. They work closely with senior strategy staff, account management and the execution/impact team to deliver strategy projects on time and within budget.
Across Health is looking for mid-level omnichannel strategy consultants. The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- Bachelor's degree and excellent academic record.
- 2-7 years of relevant consulting experience or role in life sciences (commercial or medical).
- Experience in the commercial and/or medical area of life sciences, ideally in the physician engagement space.
- Deeper expertise in two or more of the following areas: omnichannel strategy and optimization, product launch, go-to-market strategy, commercial model design, segmentation and targeting, marketing excellence, medical affairs, scientific communications, medical education.
- Good understanding of commercial/marketing technology.
- Proven analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and quickly establish credibility.
- Excellent client relationships skills.
- Keen interest in or a track record of facilitating workshops with clients.
- An effective communicator, verbally and written, in English.
- Sharing the key values of Across Health: outside-in perspective, agility, curiosity, evidence-led decisions, ownership and team orientation.
We offer a creative atmosphere, an informal corporate culture with room for professional and personal development including role-specific training and coaching. You will have the opportunity to create your own career path, work internationally and switch roles. We offer an attractive remuneration package, including several fringe benefits and a meritocratic bonus and staff recognition system.
So, if you have omnichannel, consulting & life sciences in your DNA and you are fully convinced this is THE job you have been looking for, please send your application letter and CV to Vladimir Rogiers.