Finance Operations Associate
ACROSS HEALTH IS LOOKING FOR HIGH-FLYING FINANCE OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Across Health, a fast-growing global leader in omnichannel engagement for the Life Sciences (CAGR of 17% since 2008 and NPS = 74), and proud to be part of PMG (Precision Medicine Group), is looking for eager financial talent with 6-7 years of experience in Finance and/or HR.
We are looking for a Finance Operations Associate who can support us in payroll administration, performing various ad-hoc admin/financial tasks and coordinating external 3rd parties to ensure end-to-end quality. Also important is the ability and motivation to support HR tasks as necessary. The profile is that of an experienced financial admin who is a generalist with proactive and independent way of working.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong experience in finance with payroll and 3rd party finance/payroll management experience
- Proactive and independent approach
- Generalist capabilities open to picking up other tasks (e.g. within HR) as needed
- Strong personality that can thrive in a stressful environment and keep a cool head when under pressure
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Support the HOF in month-end/year-end closing (national and international entities)
- Support with the statutory and financial closing of the group entities
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters
- Maintaining employee records
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounting department
The candidate must already live in Belgium and be open to a hybrid role working at least 1-2 days in our Ghent office while the rest will be remote. This role will report to the Head of Finance. The candidate will be supported by one of the Finance Team leaders to ensure optimal onboarding and targeted financial coaching.
Across Health is a meritocratic company and offers a competitive base compensation (salary and several fringe benefits), combined with a highly attractive bonus scheme.
Why join Across Health?
At Across Health you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With a focus on healthcare and a unique know-how, we partner with innovative international customers to architect innovation in sales and customer engagement strategies - and deliver results. Choose a career at Across Health and enjoy an entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We strongly believe in investing in our people, providing a mentor as of day 1, a 12-month on-boarding programme, regular training sessions to upskill and develop new skills, and a good amount of stretch opportunities.
Headquartered in Belgium, Across Health has staff members in Germany, France, Spain, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, the Nordics & Switzerland. Thanks to its parent company Precision Medicine Group and their strong presence in the US, our coverage is now truly global.
For more information:
* On the company
* On our offerings & methodology
How to apply?
So, if you are keen in numbers & have Life Sciences in your DNA and you are fully convinced this is THE job you have been looking for, please send your application letter and CV to David Ziedman.