Data Science Consultant
Our data science consultants make value out of data. Their data literacy enables them to read, understand, create and communicate data as information. Some of them work on market research projects, while others proactively fetch information from various sources and analyze it for better understanding about how multichannel campaigns perform. These insights help our management consultants with decision making. Every now and then data scientists at Across Health also build tools and models that automate certain processes within the company.
Data science consultants at Across Health share the following characteristics:
- Strong in developing & implementing data and visualizing systems, algorithms and models
- A knack for developing & testing hypotheses on data and data models
- Developing stories and visuals for data gives energy
- Meticulous execution according to briefing
- Able to translate reporting requirements into data requirements
- Able to deal with imperfections in data
- Treasure nimbleness, pragmatism, speed & flexibility
- Take ownership
- Share experiences and cherish teamwork
- Passion for digital and healthcare
In addition, successful candidates have:
- A Master’s degree (minimum)
- Experience with R and/or Python
- A thorough knowledge of spreadsheets and excellent understanding of statistics
We offer a creative atmosphere, an informal corporate culture in a flat company structure with room for professional and personal development including role-specific training and coaching. You will have the opportunity to create your own career path, work internationally and switch roles. We offer an attractive remuneration package, including several fringe benefits and a meritocratic bonus and staff recognition system.
So, if you have data science, consulting & life sciences in your DNA and you are fully convinced this is THE job you have been looking for, please send your application letter and CV to Vladimir Rogiers.