Account Manager (US, Germany and Europe)
Our account managers devise and execute a winning plan to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relations. They work at the global, regional and sometimes local level. They are the strategic partner for a group of existing customers, and actively seek new expansion opportunities with existing and new clients. They work closely together with a team of insight, strategy, implementation and measurement experts.
Account managers at Across Health share the following characteristics:
- Focus on customer & market needs
- Delegate wisely and effectively
- Treasure nimbleness, pragmatism, speed & flexibility
- Challenge the status-quo
- Take ownership
- Share experience and cherish teamwork
In addition, successful candidates have:
- A Master’s degree
- A passion for digital and life sciences
- Experience in pharma Marketing, Sales and/or Medical; ideally in digital too
- Excellent knowledge of German and English if you apply for the German vacancy
- Excellent knowledge of English if you apply for the vacancy in Europe
We offer a creative atmosphere, an informal corporate culture in a flat company structure with room for professional and personal development including role-specific training and coaching. You will have the opportunity to create your own career path, work internationally and switch roles. We offer an attractive remuneration package, including several fringe benefits and a meritocratic bonus and staff recognition system.
So, if you have Digital, Commercial & Life Sciences in your DNA and you are fully convinced this is THE job you have been looking for, please send your application letter and CV to Vladimir Rogiers.