Version : 7 May 2018
Across Health understands that privacy is very important for you.
That is why your personal data is only used by Across Health; it is never passed on, without your prior consent, to third parties for commercial purposes.
At the same time, Across Health commits to always keeping you informed about special services that are likely to interest you. However, if you do not wish to receive any commercial messages from us, you can easily let us know at any time through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure your choice is respected.
The sections below detail how Across Health handles your personal data when you use our website and/or services.
Data Protection Legislation means:
- the EC Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC) of 24 October 1995 or any implementing or related national legislation,
- the EC Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (Directive 2002/58/EC) of 12 July 2002 or any implementing or related national legislation,
- the EU Regulation 611/2013 of 24 June 2013 on the measures applicable to the notification of Personal Data breaches under Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on privacy and electronic communications,
- the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC as from 25 May 2018; and
- all other current or future applicable laws relating to or impacting on the processing of Personal Data and privacy.
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person as defined in the Data Protection Legislation.
AH Website means the website of Across Health (www.across.health)
2. Identity and contact details
2.2. Across Health NV (“We”, “Us” or “Our”) is a Belgian company with its principal place of business in Ottergemsesteensweg-Zuid 808 B 332, 9000 Gent, Belgium and registered at the Crossroad Bank for Enterprises under number 0895.970.302. Our contact details are available on Our website www.across.health.
3. Personal data
3.1. We will process the following Personal Data about you but only if you want to provide this data to Us
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your company name;
- Your telephone number;
- Your IP-address
- Your curriculum vitae (if you apply for a job via the AH website)
- Your credit card account (if you order payable services via the AH Website)
4. Purposes of processing
4.1. We only process your Personal Data in relation to the following purposes:
- Sending you electronic mail communication in relation to Our products and services, including Our newsletter, information about tendencies in Life Sciences related to omnichannel customer engagement, as well as healthcare disruption.
- Process your order for payable services
- Process your application for a job offer
- Process your request to be contacted
5. Legal basis
5.2. In some cases, We require your Personal Data in order to enter into a contract with you and to perform that contract, e.g. when acquiring services via Our webshop. The performance of a contract will in that respect qualify as the legal basis of the processing of your Personal Data (instead of consent). You are contractually obliged to share your relevant Personal Data with Us in that respect. We may not be able to perform a contract if you object to the processing of your Personal Data.
5.3. The sending of commercial messages via e.g. e-mail or SMS, may be allowed without your consent, e.g. because such messages are linked to our previous contacts or your shown interest in Our products and services. You may at all times let Us know that you do not longer want to receive these messages by clicking the unsubscribe-link included in these messages.
6. Recipients of personal data
6.2. We may transfer your Personal Data to third parties providing services to Us, such as but not limited to service providers who process your online purchase orders.
6.3. We may transfer your Personal Data to third parties if We are required by law or by a judicial order to do so.
7. Transfer of Personal Data
7.1. We are operating at an international level and therefore your Personal Data might be transferred outside the European Economic Area (E.E.A.) but only to third parties which safeguard your privacy in line with the applicable legislation and only in relation to the purposes mentioned in article 4.
8. Period for which personal data will be stored
8.1. We will store your Personal Data for the entire period during which you use Our services, as long as necessary for the above mentioned purposes, or as long as We are legally obliged to store your Personal Data. At any moment, you have the possibility to unsubscribe if you do not longer want to receive direct marketing messages by clicking the unsubscribe-link included in such messages.
9. Your rights
9.1. In accordance with and subject to the conditions provided by Data Protection Legislation, you are entitled to request from Us (a) access to and rectification or erasure of your Personal Data, (b) restriction of processing or to object to processing, as well as (c) to receive the Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. you are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, i.e. the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy (www.privacycommission.be) or any other body replacing the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
9.2. You may exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a request to email@example.com or via any other technical solution implemented on Our website.