Campaign manager (marketing automation)
The campaign manager devises and runs a variety of marketing campaigns for leading pharma clients across the globe, and terms like lead generation/nurturing/qualification, drip and inbound marketing are second nature to you. Supported by a strong functional ability and marketing platform experience this specialist manages campaigns from inception to completion and ensures they meet the target objectives.
The campaign manager at Across Health has the following characteristics:
- Passion for digital and healthcare
- A yen for ideation & creative thinking
- Functional designer and scenario-based thinker
- Effectively combines strategy with practical implementation
- Strong project management, planning, and budgeting skills.
- Treasures nimbleness, pragmatism, speed & flexibility
- Takes ownership
- Shares experiences and cherish teamwork
In addition, successful candidates have:
- A Master’s degree
- Marketing experience, including campaign development and demand generation
- Knowledge of data models and structures and knows how to work with cloud-based CRM systems
- Experience with marketing automation tools (e.g Eloqua, Marketo)
We offer a creative atmosphere, an informal corporate culture in a flat company structure with room for professional and personal development including role-specific training and coaching. You will have the opportunity to create your own career path, work internationally and switch roles. We offer an attractive remuneration package, including several fringe benefits and a meritocratic bonus and staff recognition system.
So, if you have marketing, consulting & life sciences in your DNA and you are fully convinced this is THE job you have been looking for, please send your application letter and CV to Vladimir Rogiers.