Reimagine Customer Engagement: webinar series
How we look at the Never Normal world became a mindset. What’s the future of customer engagement? What will be needed to be successful and lead in the new space?
Optimizing the omnichannel customer experience means much, much more than simply amplifying the digital component of the mix. In essence, it’s about finally making the shift from channel-centricity to customer-centricity and truly reimagining customer engagement!
With that in mind, we have created a series of webinars to give you actionable evidence, selectively spiced up with robust Across Health experience, to address your acute omnichannel questions, while also preparing you for the longer-term future of customer engagement excellence.
You will get access to:
Fresh insights to enrich your hypotheses DIY tips & tools
Truly hands-on business cases Engaging live Q&A sessions
Let’s co-create the future of omnichannel customer engagement in life sciences and bring truly transformational innovation in this space – at scale!
1. 2019-2020: Blip or shift? Key trends in the HCP mix
Date: Thursday, Feb. 25th 16h CET
Speakers: Fonny Schenck (EVP PV&H, MD Across Health) & David Ziedman (SVP Global Accounts)
The first of this 7-webinar series takes you back to 2020, explores key shifts vs 2019, and lifts a tip of the veil on the OCE market dynamics you can expect in 2021 and beyond.
View webinar recording
2. The power of marketing & sales collaboration for omnichannel engagement
Date: Thursday, Mar. 25th 16h CET
Speakers: Beverly Smet (SVP Global Accounts) & Christoph Schmidt (Head of Strategy)
C19 made it clear: it's time to reimagine the role of customer-facing functions! By working together, marketing and sales can really "move the needle".
View webinar recording
3. Omnichannel upskilling: transforming customer-oriented teams into omnichannel experts
Date: Tuesday, Apr. 20th 16h CET
Speakers: Jean-Sebastien Struyf & Luisa Schirm (Senior Consultants)
Join us to explore the significance of blended learning approaches when looking for a true transformation within pharma organizations in the New Normal era.
- What type of omnichannel competencies are needed for customer-oriented teams in a post-C19 world - and where is biopharma today?
- “It’s all in the mix” … also for learning styles and formats. How to create a winning learning journey featuring self-paced, blended and hands-on learning - for all key functions?
- How to boost not only knowledge and capabilities, but also change the mindset.
4. Measuring ROI in life sciences? Not a black & white story
Date: Tuesday, May 11th 16h CET
Speakers: Jan Keuppens (SVP Global Accounts) & Christophe Brock (Head of Intelligent Execution & Impact)
Our 2020 maturometer showed that the ROI question ("show me the money") is more important than ever. You will be introduced to a comprehensive KPI framework, jazzed up with some robust impact examples.
- Why strong impact measurement relies on a strong strategy and business case development
- Impact measurement as key component of campaign and customer journey strategy
- How your omnichannel maturity influences the type & level of KPIs
- Realistic vs “vanity” KPIs
- Understand the continuum between “essential” and “state-of-the-art” KPIs
- Explore examples of how impact measurement influences key decision-making
5. Maturometer 2021
Date: Thursday, June 24th 16h CET
Speakers: Christoph Schmidt (Head of Strategy) & Sander Geysen (Consultant)
Did biopharma really mature digitally as a result of COVID-19 – or is it ready to get back to the old normal? The results from our annual Maturometer survey will let you take the pulse of the key trends in the omnichannel space.
- Organizational dimension – what’s the sense of urgency? What’s people’s take on the companywide OCE strategy? ?
- Key investment focus – which channels, technologies, staff capabilities?
- Budget levels for the digital component of the omnichannel mix
- Key barriers
- Key priorities
6. Navigator365™ advanced uses
Date: Thursday, Sep. 16th 16h CET
Speakers: Pim ten Tusscher (Chief Technology Officer) & Fonny Schenck (EVP PV&H, MD Across Health)
Fresh and highly actionable insights are the backbone of any truly customer-centric approach. Attend this session to learn how to get the best out of the Navigator365™ to optimize omnichannel HCP engagement for the post-COVID era.
- How to move from channel-centricity to customer-centricity using advanced Navigator365™ features
- How to leverage hypersegmented Navigator365™ insights for superior customer experience & business impact
- How to seamlessly apply these insights into real life using the Navigator365™ product family
- A sneak peek of new features & functionalities
7. Omnichannel Launch Excellence in the Never Normal
Date: Thursday, Oct. 21st 16h CET
Speakers: Ruud Kooi (SVP Global Accounts) & Lara Brum (Senior Consultant)
In post-C19 days more than ever before, a focused omnichannel component of a launch strategy is key for success. Boost your launch strategy and execution to win over more customers - faster.
- Omnichannel as the “booster shot” for post-C19 launches
- The Omnichannel Launch Excellence (O.L.E.) framework explained
- How to translate a global/regional customer-centric O.L.E blueprint into local strategy execution success?